Call for Poster / Exhibition
November 28 (Mon.), 2016 - January 16 (Mon.), 2017
- * The result of review is to be reported on February 15 (Wed.), 2017
- * The Deadline of Abstract Submission has been postponed to February 28 (Tue.), 2017.
- * The result of review is to be reported on March 29 (Wed.), 2017
- Create a new account
Call for Poster has been closed.
Thank you for your submission!
- My Page
Application Requirements for the Poster Presentation
At Gender Summit10 (GS10), we are pleased to announce a call for proposals for the poster session.
1. Specifications for the Poster Presentation
- Standard specifications
Size: Width 900mm and height 2100mm / partition (poster panel)
- * A table (width 1.8m) is available (application required) in two adjacent standard partitions (poster panels).
- * For the booth exhibition, please see the Outline of the Invitation for the Booth Exhibition.
- The poster is free form
2. Presentation Form
- To be presented in the coffee break site, etc., throughout the session
- Poster session on the second day of GS10 (120 minutes)
English (or both English and Japanese)
* Interpreters will not be provided.
4. Presentation Cost, etc.
- The presentation cost is free.
* At least one registration for GS10 as an presenter to explain the poster is required.
- The presenter will pay the cost of producing the poster.
5. Application Method
After entering the following information on the predetermined form on the Gender Summit website, click “Register”:
- Applicant information [Name of the applicant (an individual or organization), name of the affiliated organization (if the applicant is an individual), and means of communication]
- Title of the poster
- Categories on the exhibition
○ Research【Choose the closest theme from the following】
○ General Information
- Benefits from Women's Participation for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Developing Evaluation Methods for Diversity in Research
- Gender Dimensions in Sport
- Promotion of Gender Equality by Improving Access and Use of Researcher Database
- Equal Opportunities for Women & Men in STEM Education
- Gender Equality from Perspective of Men and Boys
- Other Research
- Desired number of partitions
- Short Abstract (If you chose “Research Introduction”, in the section above)
* Less than 300 words. Submission of a full-page abstract (1-2 pages, A4 size) will be requested for those who receive acceptances.
- Requests, etc.
* Based on the application content, we may ask for an oral presentation on the day of the GS10.
6. Application Period
- November 28 (Mon.), 2016 to January 16 (Mon.), 2017
- * The result of review is to be reported on February 15 (Wed.), 2017.
- The Deadline of Abstract Submission has been postponed to February 28 (Tue.), 2017.
- * The result of review is to be reported on March 29 (Wed.), 2017.
* The same account will be used for “Call for Poster” and “Registration”.